Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 25. Hit the ground running!

As much as I didn't want to leave Virginia this morning I had to take a deep breath and get on the plane.  Coming back to Michigan isn't all disappointing.  For a few minutes I got to hug my parents at the airport as they delivered my car to me to be able to drive back to Kalamazoo without back tracking.  That was incredibly helpful as I ended up running errands and starting to get ready for classes next week.

It felt good being busy here.  Getting chores accomplished and getting organized for the semester to start.  I will admit, I was pleasantly reminded just how comfortable my couch was at the end of the day when I collapsed on it and caught up on a couple episodes of The Last Ship!  At any rate, while today wasn't full of the excitement of the past couple weeks, it was a good day and I got a lot done:).  So I am smiling over being able to accomplish things and ending the day tired but satisfied:).

No comments: