Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 46. Getting the Hang of It!

For my living skills class we have to do a progress report for every class on the student we work with that day. It's so we can learn how to write them for when we are practicing. Tonight I wrote my second one and I feel like I am getting the hang of it!

  It definitely helped that my teacher saw me getting my first one back out of my mail box and came over to go over the notes she had put on it. It feels good to feel like you are catching on to a concept:). 

No comments: