Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, September 21, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 45. No More Peanut Butter!!!!

I was laughing pretty hard in class today! I couldn't help it!  For the second living skills class in a row we were using peanut butter!!  I will never like peanut butter and when you start stirring it into things the smell is over whelming!!  But I had a partner with a good sense of humor and we were able to laugh about the peanut butter, which in my opinion took on a life of its own!!!

Fortunately my teacher was understanding and had even brought something else to make...jello!  I was able to practice stirring and measuring while making jello.  And a little cutting of pears to add to it:). So yeah, even though peanut butter makes me cringe, I was laughing pretty hard this morning!!!!!

No comments: