Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 26 Getting Ready For School and Back In the Clinic!

I hit the ground running this morning!  Had to go get my school books and after I fought down the urge to cry I started looking through them and got excited!  I have a little less of a schedule this semester so I am hoping to increase my observation hours and get my study guide finished for my certification exam!  It feels good getting closer to being done:)

Then this afternoon I made it back into the Low Vision Clinic for observation hours.  I always love going there because the people who work there are always positive and have smiles on their faces!  It makes for a great work environment and I get to learn new things each time:).  Tonight I helped someone choose the best tint of sunglasses for outdoor use and showed a couple people the perks and helpfulness of using a Pebble for reading:).  This kind of work and O and M are so exciting to me and I can't wait to be doing them both full time!!!!

No comments: