Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 39. A Head Scratcher

Well, to be totally honest I'm having a hard time coming up with something substantial to write about today. Getting over food poisoning isn't all that fun, no matter how light it was. 

So I'm going to focus on how comfortable my bed is!  Lol!  Thank the lord for the memory foam bed toppers!!!  When you aren't feeling well it is nice to be able to snuggle down on a comfortable bed and just melt into the mattress!  Feels like you are sleeping on fluffy clouds and helps ease the discomfort of not feeling good. So maybe a silly thing to write about but certainly something to smile about. :)

No comments: