Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, September 25, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 49. A Good Movie!

I treated myself to a movie this afternoon after putting in some serious home work time.  I was ready for a break and had been seeing adds for a movie called The Intern that looked cute!  I am an Anne Hathaway fan and who doesn't like Robert DeNiro!?  Anyway, I trotted off to the theatre late this afternoon and settled in to watch:).

I wasn't disappointed either!  It isn't the greatest work of art or anything like that but it is a good movie!  It has great actors who just have that talent of grabbing your attention.  I also like the supporting actors who played their small roles in such a way that you remember them as much as the main characters!  The subtle humor worked in there nicely complimented the obvious humor and while it makes you laugh it also makes you cry a little, but not with body shaking sobs, rather with those two or three tears that sneak out!  It wasn't a "who done it" or a thriller but just a life story about people from two generations meeting and learning from each other as well as learning how to deal with what life throws your way without giving up.  About family in all it's various forms.  A story line told many different ways but I have to say, I enjoyed this particular telling:).

No comments: