Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 41 Giving a Tour!

So today I gave a tour of the Low Vision Clinic for the Low Vision Class this fall at WMU.  And I did it on my own and was excited, nervous and apparently, unable to speak at a normal speed!!  I swear I would have made an auctioneer proud!  Lol!  Whenever I get nervous I talk fast and usually my southern accent comes out in full force!!!  Fortunately today the accent stayed tucked away...I just spoke faster than cars on the speedway!!

But, despite that I think it came out ok:).  Hopefully people were interested and will enjoy coming back to observe low vision appointments.  Feels good to be able to explain things about my field!

No comments: