Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 29. A Beautiful Church!

Today I walked into my church for the first time since I got back this week and could't help but smile!  I love my church.  It feels like home and the priests there are very kind, knowledgable and good people.  The only bummer was it was stuck in the 60's as far as decor goes!  For the month or so before I went on vacation they were redoing the inside and today I got a view of it for the first time!

They replaced the orange carpets with beautiful ceramic tiles,  replaced the old, crumbling pews with orange seats with beautiful, brown, wooden pews and I am sure there was more but that is what I noticed first off.  There was a newly married couple taking pictures so I did't want to get in their way exploring a little more:).  The church looks beautiful and I can't wait to go to Mass there tomorrow:).

No comments: