Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 42. A New Recipe

Yes, I know, a day late again!  But in my defense I was doing a lot of homework and errands yesterday!!!

So I tried a Facebook recipe that I couldn't resist!  Tatertots wrapped in bacon and covered in chedder cheese!  Arteries, start to clog!  Lol!  It was pretty good!  Not full of flavor but good:). I think, should I do it again, I'll get a more flavorful bacon!  And yes, I took a picture!  I don't often take pictures of my food but figured since I planned to write about it (because let's face it, bacon makes EVERYONE smile) I would make it a show and tell:). 

(It tastes much better than it looks!  I have no idea how Facebook makes it look so much better!!)


No comments: