Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 32 ORGANIZED!!

I have to laugh a little over my organizational skills.  At work I am the most organized person.  In school...I have been struggling to find an organizational style that works for me.  Not sure why I can be totally organized for work and completely disorganized in school!  But there it is!  In all fairness up until chemo I had an extremely good memory in regards to my personal calendar.  Now unless I write it down on a piece of paper I am more than likely to forget about it!  A lot of people have told me to use my phone and the calendar on it and I try to but the ridiculous thing is I forget to look at it and the squinting required to read the calendar and the inability to see it all at a glance doesn't work for me.

So I have printed up the syllabi I have gotten, bought a large print day planner, and have put my classes and assignment due dates and tests into the book as well as my clinic hours and even color coded everything with hi-lighters!  So sincerely hoping this helps me keep everything strait!!!  Feeling pretty good about this!  All I have to do is open the book and at a glance I have a snapshot of my month which is what works best for me!  Electronic scheduling is a VERY good idea for a lot of people but a good old pen and paper can also work for some people!

No comments: