Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 48. I think I Got It

It's a little thing but today's smile was about getting a concept in class.  I am taking a class on research and some of the concepts are difficult for to keep track of and others are just hard for me to understand.  One of them was involved in this week's discussion group.  I had read everything and couldn't remember reading about it so I went back over things a couple times.

Somehow I kept missing it so it was a struggle of going through other's discussions trying to figure out what I was suppose to be discussing specifically.  But I managed to figure it out and I think even gave a decent response!  That makes me feel pretty good!!  A small thing but an accomplishment!!

No comments: