Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, September 28, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 52. Simple

So today's thing that completely got me to smile was a picture. With Facebook these days there are lots of pictures that we scroll past that make us laugh or smile but once in a while we come across one where the smile isn't thought about. When it is so natural and genuine. Where the smile isn't just your mouth pulling up on either end but you feel a rush of happiness go through you because what you see is so wonderful you can't help it:). 

The picture I saw was of a friends baby. Most of my friends have kids and the pictures of their kids are so cute they always bring a smile to your face. For some reason the picture of this little guy brought a smile that went all the way to my toes!  He was sitting in a little chair and just had the biggest baby grin on his adorable little face!   His whole face was lit up like he was the happiest of God's creations and nothing in the world would ever change that!  It was one of those baby smiles that melts your heart and makes you wish you had a baby too. The smile that pulls at all the loving heart strings you have and all you can do is smile back with that rush of joy and happiness running through you!!!





No comments: