Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 44. Back to Writing!


Ever since I learned how to put words together into sentences I have been writing stories.  I watched my sister Stephanie writing stories and since I was at the age where I wanted to do everything she did, I started writing.  It was like my imagination exploded!  Stories just came flooding in and granted, at that young an age they weren't too great!  But I kept on going, writing more and more.  It became a time when I could loose myself in my stories and spend time with my characters.  It was like watching a movie in my head and putting it down on paper.  And as a kid I had a crazy imagination!  Lol!

I have been working on several fiction stories for years.  There has been one that I have rewritten a couple times and the latest draft I really think will be it!  Not that it won't get reworked here and there but I think I have found the direction I want it to go and I think I have found characters that fit the story and hopefully will come alive for others!  I have finally been able to start writing again!  It's been months since I have been able to write because my focus has been entirely on school and my imagination tucked away for now.  And while I still have a year left in school, I feel like I kinda have a handle on things and can create a schedule that will allow me to reopen that world of imagination and get back to work on my book!  Who knows, I might even get it published...and the two other books in the series....someday soon:).

No comments: