Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 34 Walks, Mosquitos and Home Work!

I have to say that today was a productive day:)  I woke up, went to church, came home and had breakfast...then promptly (but not on purpose) fell back to sleep until lunch time!  Lol!  So much for good intentions!!!  But thats ok:)  I managed to go through my homework for the week for one of my online classes and feel mostly good with the results:)

This evening I took a walk.  The weather is calming down here for a week or so and tonight the humidity was low and the breeze pleasant.  Two miles of walking down my road and back was just what I needed.  I noticed something about people who walk and run at night...they are very nice!  Everyone I passed either smiled or said hello even if they were setting a pretty fast pace!  I like that feeling of community my neighborhood has and it was nice to be included in it tonight:).  The only down side was swallowing a rather large mosquito!!  I was picking up my pace and breathing hard when suddenly the little bugger did a suicide dive towards the back of my throat and I didn't notice until impact on my soft palate!  At which point I did a fairly good imitation of a cat hacking up a fur ball right there on the sidewalk!!!  It wasn't until I started walking again that I realized I had an audience of a mom and daughter and two dogs!  LOL!  Fortunately they were smiling so I hope they understood that I wasn't have some kind of possessed episode but was rather trying to cough up the winged insect that had tried to take a dive down my wind pipe!!!

And so I am curling up for the night, with plans of more homework for tomorrow and maybe some sewing projects:)  Hope everyone is having a good evening!  God Bless!

No comments: