Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 30. Sewing Rice Bags!

I'm reminded once more how much sewing calms me down today. There is a calming rythem to it and I love seeing things form under the needle:).  Creative work is always amazing to me!

 Today I was making rice bags!  One to replace my own that is wearing out and a few for some friends:). I think that's half the fun of sewing, making things for others!  I do make things for myself too...but it is wonderful being able to see people's faces when you give them something hand made:). 



No comments: