Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 36. Evening Walks

As is normal in Michigan the weather has been on a roller coaster lately. The temps have dipped to a pleasant level in the 60's. When the rain stopped this evening the sun started to set and left the sky with streaks of dark pink among the clouds on the horizon. 

My mom's knee is going through physical therapy but she still was able to go on a slow walk up and down the road with me tonight, accompanied by one of our faithful cats, Spot:). The guard kittie that gets upset when we leave the yard and follows us until we return. :)

  It was one of those walks where we talked about different things and enjoyed the cool air.   These are walks I love.  The talks don't always have to be deep...although sometimes they are. I encourage you to take walks with your family as often as you can.   It is the little things that stay with you. 













No comments: