Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, September 7, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 31. Calm Before Crazy!

So nothing really amazing happened today.  It was a quiet day with a few errands and trying to re-orrient myself to West Campus a little for my Living Skills class:).  So I have decided to take this day as a day of rest before the semester starts tomorrow:).  Talked with friends and just let calmness wash over me:).  Nothing amazing but helpful in preparing for a busy semester of classes and observations and studying for certification:).

So this is short and sweet but appreciating these quiet days I think is important:).

No comments: