Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 207. No Stress!

Spring break is just around the corner.  For me this actually starts Thursday night when I fly out to Virginia.  So I have been trying to get all my homework that is due just after break finished and submitted.  This morning I accomplished this goal!  I was so excited that I decided I was going to take the afternoon off and just relax and let go of any remaining stress!

My plans to head out were curtailed by the ridiculous amounts of snow that fell today.  Even after cleaning off the 5 to 6 inches of snow on my car...it now looks like I never touched it!  Oh well!  The rule was no stress this afternoon and I was going to stick to it!  So I worked on a sewing project for a while and then snuggled down and watched an old Cary Grant movie and just enjoyed being inside from the storm!!  It was a relaxing, stress free afternoon!  Amazing what not procrastinating on homework can get you!  Lol!!

No comments: