Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, March 14, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 219. In the Mail!!

This morning I mailed off my deposit to my future land lady for the room I am renting in Richmond!!  It was exciting and do this because it just makes everything all the more real.  You can mentally acknowledge that something is going to happen but there are certain moments that make it feel more real than others.

In a little over 6 weeks I will be back on the east coast and settling in to a lovely room for the summer  and this morning I took the step to make it officially my room!!  I'm not sure how much time I will be spending in it but it will be a place to retreat to after a long day of work and relax!  Honestly, things are looking just pretty wonderful right now!

No comments: