Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, March 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About 233. Ouch!

Tonight I reserved my moving truck and tow dolley for my car. Only a month away!  What was incredibly painful was how much moving all my things will cost!!!  I've always lived light but I've stopped doing that so now moving is a painful thing!  Lol!

That being said, I'm excited too!  I've started packing and now my truck is reserved. The days are starting to pass by quicker!  Life is moving forward full steam ahead!   Lol!  So a painful hit to my credit card but I'm happy to do it!  I feel like life is going to start taking leaps and bounds forward now! 

No comments: