Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 214. Port Removal

Today is a confusing day for me. I had my chemo port removed this morning. I'm moving to Richmond, Virginia this summer for my internship and couldn't move there with my port in. It would cause too many problems. And so I had it taken out. 

While I'm glad to take this step in closing this chapter, I still don't feel it is closed. I feel that I can move forward now but the question will always hang over my head...will it come back?  

But, I'm choosing to smile about this today...although I'm pretty out of it so the smile is inside. 😊. A good step forward today:). Goodby to Oscar Oliver Petunia the Port:). It's been a long road together and we kicked it:). 









No comments: