Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, March 6, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 211. Great Day!!

So today was my second day in Richmond and it was a pretty good day!! I found a church I like and even managed to make it to 8:30 am mass!  Lol!  Then a nice brunch with a friend before we drove around downtown checking out the area and enjoying the beautiful homes!!

This afternoon I met with my supervisor for my internship and had a great talk!!  I'm looking forward to it even more!  Going to be doing itinerate and center based work!!  So less than two months to go and I'll be leaving Michigan and heading to Virginia and starting a great new chapter!!!!  Can't wait to see you again Richmond!!!  Very happy and excited to be heading there!!!



No comments: