Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 232. A Chat:)

On my way home from my parents I stopped by my oldest brothers house to drop off some Easter goodies for him and his family. I always love going there!  Seeing my sister in law and catching up with her is always great:). And my nieces and nephews there are kind, funny and just a delight to be around!

I ended up having a really nice chat with the oldest of the four who is in high school. He was asking me about what I'll be doing in Richmond and then asked me some really good questions about blindness. As I explained the range of blindness he kept asking good questions and we had a great conversation!  I'm really going to miss seeing them and hanging out with them!  I don't get over there often but I'm going to miss the chances I do have!  So I treasure conversations like today when I can get some bonding time in with my nieces and nephews!!  A short but really wonderful visit!!

No comments: