Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 221. Spring Is In The Air!

I am normally not a big fan of the clocks jumping ahead.  I sometimes have a hard enough time as it is sleeping so messing with those sleep patterns is not appreciated!  However, this year I found something to make me happy.  It happens every year but for this year for some reason it really made me smile.  With the clocks jumping ahead and the days slowly getting longer, we now have a longer twilight!  More time to go for a walk after clinic or to just feel more productive with the sun still out!  I have come to learn that I get sleepy and drag on days when the sun isn't out.  And in winter, with the sun going down so early, I get less and less accomplished.  But today I was excited to find myself feeling more energized when I got home from clinic.  I didn't go crazy and get a ton done...but I didn't feel like curling up in bed as soon as I got home.  I left my sliding door open to let fresh air in and just enjoyed the cool breeze that I know will only get warmer!  Spring is starting to show her face!  Longer days, and warmer temps!  I just might start liking spring almost as much as I like Fall!

No comments: