Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, March 18, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 223. Two Hour Lunch :)

The long lunch.  It's generally a good thing and today was no different.  After working on some O&M with a couple classmates we ended up going to this delicious Mexican restaurant for lunch.  We ended up not only enjoying a delicious meal of tacos (I fell in love with the Guacamole Taco!) but even better conversation:).  It was just really nice to sit there and talk with friends about a large variety of topics!  They ranged all over the place from serious to funny and back again:).  It's rather pleasant to be able to sit around with friends and talk with no real lag in the conversation and just enjoy some time out from busy days:).  Thanks Abbey and Jaclyn!

No comments: