Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 216. A Little Bit Of Shopping!

For yesterday. 

So two days out of the famous port removal and my energy started to come back!  So I went out to do some fabric shopping with my mom!!  My weakness is fabric and my stash is starting to rival my grandmother's!  Lol!

The shop we went to has a lot of novelty but also high quality fabrics so I couldn't afford much. But I found a few panels to make a few small blankets for my friend's kids:).  And just looking through at all the possibilities was a lot of fun. I am still thinking about four different bolts that when combined would make a BEAUTIFUL blanket!!

Anyway, some peoples retail therapy is shoes or clothes or accessories...mine just happens to be fabric!  Lol!!!

No comments: