Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 224. Spring Cleaning :)

I can tell I am getting older because I am starting to get bitten by the spring cleaning bug and I don't mind!  Lol!  I am taking it slow but each day I do a little something:).  It is helping me declutter for my move and while it is hard in the moment, I feel better after going through things and can sit back and actually see my progress!  Lol!

Today I went through my DVD collection and have a large stack to get read of.  Tomorrow, between research moments, I am going to tackle my book shelves...thats going to be a bit intimidating!  But by the end of it I hope to be more organized and maybe pair it down a little for moving.:).  At any rate, for the first time the words Spring Cleaning don't strike fear into my heart!  Lol!

No comments: