Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 226. A Child's Giggle

Tonight I met a little boy who had the most infectious giggle!  Just thinking about it now makes me laugh!  He was quiet and shy but once you got him giggling he couldn't stop!  And everyone else in the room started laughing too!!  It's just a beautiful thing when a child is just such a happy person that this small sound that comes from them can make all your cares and worries and stress disappear and you find yourself laughing along with him!

No comments: