Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 229. Research!

I am working on a research paper for my Medical Aspects class. I chose Endometrial Cancer for obvious reasons. It isn't supposed to be a terribly in depth paper but I was surprised to find the amount of research I did. 

I guess I'm writing about this because I'm able to do this research without my anxiety flairing up and that feels good. In the past I have been too afraid to know more than I needed to get treatment and recognize what was normal and what wasn't.  Anything beyond that was too frightening to me. Today I was online looking for sources and information for the paper and I felt more curiosity than anything. That was a great feeling. I get tired of being afraid and this was a step towards letting go of that fear. 😊

No comments: