Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 231. Easter Vigil

Tonight I went to the Easter Vigil Mass with my parents. I love the tradition and ceremony in that mass. Everything seems MORE. Once the incense had passed I could sit back and just be caught up in all of it. 

It's really quite beautiful...even with a slightly off key choir!  Lol!  They try though and they sing with all their hearts. I think one of my favorite moments is when the Litany of the Saints is sung. It's mesmerizing!  So all in all a good night of Mass with mom and dad capped off with watching an episode of NCIS when we all got home!  Lol!

No comments: