Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 228. Accomplishments Between Naps!

I am still feeling wiped out from yesterday's tango with the flu.  I am able to get up and do things for longer periods of time but I will admit...the naps and rests curled up in my blankets were pretty frequent!  That being said, as tired as I am now and as loudly as my bed is calling for me, I feel good about the day!

I wasn't able to go to the low vision clinic as usual tonight but I did get an assignment due tomorrow finished and emailed in!  I was really worried because I am not able to be on the computer for long stretches of time when I am still this tired.  My eyes get over worked and I get tired.  But I was able to keep myself focused between naps and rests and work on my assignment one piece at a time!  Write a little, sleep a little!  That was my schedule today!  Fingers crossed I can add a class in there tomorrow morning!  But I can't help but smile that as tired as I was today I got homework done and I have been able to catch up on my blog!  Lol!  And with that, I shall close out this post and head back to bed!  Class at 8 am tomorrow!

No comments: