Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

365 Things to Smile About. Day 210. Celebrating!!

For yesterday. 

Last night was s wonderful night!  I had a party, hosted by wonderful friends, to just celebrate so many great things. Being in remission...getting my port out...graduating from grad school...and moving forward into an amazing career!!  It was wonderful to be surrounded by friends who have been so loving and caring and supportive throughout all this insanity!!

It was an evening of good food, good drinks and great company!!!  Sitting and talking with friends and laughing so hard my stomach hurt felt soooo good!  So thank you to everyone for last night!!  It was amazing!!!!!

No comments: