Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, February 29, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 206. Feeling Real a Little More!

Today I talked with my supervisor for my internship for the first time!!  It was just a short conversation. Hopefully I will meet up with him in Richmond on the weekend and then pepper him with questions!  I am working on finding a place to live down there and trying to get my start dates set and know what I have to do once I get there!  Lets not even mention how I am going to get down there!  While I can drive a lot more than I use to...a long trip to Southern Virginia is more than I can do on my own!  Lol!  But...today I talked to my supervisor.  And that adds a little more realness to it all!  Lol!

No comments: