Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 9. Space and Friends!!!

Today was a full day with many things to smile about!!!  I spent an hour and a half at the Air and Space muesam in Dulles and had a great time strolling around looking at the different planes, watching an IMAX show on space flight and even riding a simulator of a shuttle flight!

The best part was seeing the shuttle Discovery!!  It was amazing to see a shuttle that flew in space so many times so close you could almost touch it!!  

Then this evening I had a delicious dinner with a good friend!  Good Indian food and good conversation are always a good combination!!!  I love being able to and be around friends, catch up and just talk about all the different things going on in our lives!!!  Top the evening off with Mikes Hard Lemonade and doing nails to look pretty and fun!!!!  A perfect girls night!!!  And plenty of things to smile about!!


No comments: