Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 18 A Peaceful Porch

Today I spent two hours in a big wicker chair on a small, rustic porch!  The sky was blue, the sun was shining and the breeze was blowing and no humidity!!!  It was gorgeous!!

I sat there alternating between reading a book written by a friend and messaging back and forth with a few other friends;). The birds were chirping and a neighbor was mowing their lawn.  It was so peaceful and relaxing!  

Today was one of those days where enjoying the little things made the day perfect:). Nothing big and amazing happened and that's ok. I think most of life is filled with the small things that we so often miss looking for those big moments. So today I sat in a chair in a porch and just enjoyed the sounds of nature and the soothing breeze!!



No comments: