Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 19 History and good friends.

Today was a mix of a day but in a good way:). I went into DC and took a tour of the Capitol!  A very nice Docent gave me passes he had with him to go into the galleries of the House and the Senate!  While nothing is in session in August it was pretty wonderful to sit up there and look down in to the rooms where so much of our country's history was made:). 

After that I went outside and found a shaded bench and sat and relaxed. It was perfectly positioned between the Capitol and the Library of Congress...my favorite place in the city:). 

Then this evening I took two walks with two friends and had a much needed heart to heart talk with one friend. I can't express how happy I am that I am out here right now:).  So many things to smile about:). 

No comments: