Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 12. Seeing Old Friends

Today was a good day and full of talking, laughing and just being with close friends!!!  It's always wonderful to see my friends Lily and Pat!  Just sitting and talking about everything and watching X Files!!!

There are those friends who will always be in your life and these two friends are this kind!  You find yourself smiling just thinking about a visit with them!  And the visit is even better!!  Good, old friends will always put a smile on your face!!

No comments: