Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 21. Friends

Well, it only took 20 days for me to get behind on this blog but I'm determined not to let that stop me!  Lol!  I have a good reason!  Friends!  I have been on a vacation visiting friends back in Virginia and the other night turned into a small party with four friends;)

We stayed up late talking about all manner of things from the ridiculous to the serious and I loved every minute of it!  I've missed these spontaneous get togethers with good food, drinks, laughter and conversation!  Calling it a night only as we all find ourselves fighting to keep our eyes open!  I don't need (nor do I desire) to go out to fancy places with music and drinks. Sitting at home on comfortable couches and talking about old times, wondering what the future holds and discussing different philosophies on different topics is much more attractive to me!  When I'm missing my friends over the next two semesters at school, I'll keep nights like this firmly in mind and know it will always make me smile!!









No comments: