Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 20. Random Little Adventures!

Tonight was a fun night:). A friend came over to go for a walk. Since neither of us knew the area we found a park online and tapped the address into the GPS. On the way we passed a small farmers market and decided to do turn around and check it out. I haven't smelled such delicious peaches in ages!  For some reason I have been unnaturally craving peaches!!  Sadly I had forgotten my purse:(. But, the experience was fun and we left with a bag full of tomatos for my friend. We then spent the next half hour or so trying to find this park that existed on the map but didn't seem to exist in GPS land!!!  

Eventually our hunger for a late dinner took over and we pulled off on the side of the road to look up restaurants. When we finally settled on one we pulled back out on the road and a few seconds later...passed the entrance to the park we were looking for!!!!!  At the very least we managed to find the park!  Lol!  Dinner was delicious and conversation was intriguing and not lagging:). So while our walk may not have happened in that park, we did enjoy a walk nonetheless and had a good and enjoyable evening:). 










No comments: