Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 16. Surprises

Today was mostly spent in the car driving back from Virginia Beach. While that in and of itself was not that pleasant, due to nasty traffic, the end of this long day was very much worth smiling over!

Recently my friend Ginny had a birthday. She wanted to celebrate with her friends at the beach. Unfortunately, that just didn't happen for many reasons. She was disappointed but understood.  After a very long day of driving we finally got back to Northern Virginia. As a surprise her friends got her a cake and came over to celebrate a belated surprise party!  Her delight and tears of happiness were enough to make everybody smile!!


No comments: