Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 13. Friends & Giant Care Bears!

Today started and ended with good friends!!!  Lunch was spent catching up with an old friend and co-worker!!  Then a crazy drive through Northern Virginia!  I'll still take the insane experienced aggressive drivers of NOVA to the terrifying, unskilled college students of Kalamazoo!!  NOVA is my kind of crazy!  Lol!

Then, after a trip on the metro, I finally got to see one of my closest and dearest friends!!!!!  We are heading to the beach for the weekend tomorrow and so getting ready for the trip tonight!!!  But right now she is taking her final for her summer class so I'm chilling with a giant, snugglie Care Bear while I watch Burn Notice!  Seriously can't get better than this folks!  Things to smile about all day!!!



No comments: