Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, August 21, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 14 Good Weather

Ok, I have to admit this might seem dull but the thing that brings a smile to my face today is how beautiful a morning it was!  The humidity was down, the temps not yet in the 80's and the sun shining with a pleasant breeze. 

I found myself sitting in a large, wicker chair on a porch with my eyes closed and enjoying the feel of the cool breeze on my face and in my hair!  It was completely peaceful and relaxing!  

Part of that wonderful feeling was the breeze blowing my hair around my shoulders.  No more bald and no more boy cuts, my hair is long enough to blow around my shoulders!  So in that quiet and peaceful moment I found myself smiling in happiness over the simple feel of my hair gently tickling my shoulders in the breeze. :)

No comments: