Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 6. Hello D.C!!

This post is coming late but it is still day 6!  Today I am smiling and laughing and completely happy to be back in DC and Virginia!!!  

I just flew in tonight and was thoroughly entertained on the flight by the person sitting next to me!  It was kind of them to distract me when they saw how nervous I am when I fly!  Today starts the first day of a nice, long and much needed vacation with friends!!  Lots of things to smile about to come!!!!  And they won't be this late in the day!  Promise!

Pictures and stories of exploring the treasures of DC to the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley to the beaches along the Chesspeake Bay will be coming!   So many things to be happy about!!!!  Can't wait to share these smiles!!!

The picture is from my flight to DC!




No comments: