Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 5 Relaxing!

Today's big smile came around lunch time.  I stopped in to a nail salon to simply get my toes painted before leaving on vacation tomorrow.  I was rather quickly talked in to a full pedicure!  Oh that felt good!!!!!  Nothing makes you smile more than happy feeling feet and a nice massage!!!  Add a natural over sensitivity to being tickled and you quickly move from smiling in relaxed happiness to laughing uncontrollably and scaring the poor guy using the pumas stone on the bottom of your foot!!  I'm just grateful I didn't accidentally kick him!!!

A nice relaxing half hour (minus a couple minutes of laughter boarding on snorting!) was just the right thing!!!  Because the rest of the day is being spent doing laundry, cleaning and packing!  Vacation starts tomorrow and I took a short time to start my fun and relaxation today!  Ladies, need just one simple thing to make you feel better on a bad day?  Get a pedicure!  It will definitely put a smile on your face!

No comments: