Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

365 Things To Smile About Day 8 Good Company

Today I had lunch with a family friend, and my sister's best friend!!  I've known her since I was a kid and had such a great time talking, catching up and being silly!!!

Lunch was Indian buffet followed by Starbucks!!!  It's always a wonderful time when you find yourself talking and laughing for several hours and not realize how much time has gone by!

No comments: