Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

My New Normal Days 31 & 32. Some Day!

OI have been looking around for pictures to hang on my wall lately and hit a little pay dirt over the weekend!  One of the pieces was a canvas print of what I think is a Venice canal with buildings.  I have a dream to be able to travel Europe some day and this print is a reminder of that for me. :)  It is something to work towards and save towards.  And now that I have a job again, the possibility just got closer!  So falling asleep and waking up to this print on my bedroom wall helps keep me motivated to get there!  Then I will be able to replace the print with a picture i take that is full of my own memories!


No comments: