Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

My New Normal Days 25 & 26. Gag Reels!

I have been without internet since moving to my new apartment and have been watching some episodes of he Big Bang Theory that I found on sale at Walmart.  I love finding things to laugh over and I about fell off the couch watching gag reels on the DVD!  Lol!  It felt good to be laughing!  What I love about the gag reel is I have worked some on films and I remember the many, many times where uncontrolled laughter took over the set!  Just smiling over the memories it brings back!

No comments: