Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

My New Normal Days 20 & 21. Settling In & Relaxing:)

Yesterday I finished moving my things into my new place and today I think I bought out the dollar store to stock up my kitchen!!  Lol!  It's still in much need of decorations but I'm getting there!

It's a little funny because I'm completely wifi-less for now and am kinda liking being partly unplugged. I still have my phone and data but I'm finding myself more focused on what I have to do and relaxing a little more.   

I'm going to be getting wifi in the next week but I think I'll purposely unplug from it a little more. There has been a lot of stress lately in my life and I've been trying to find ways to help lessen it some.  Not having that draw towards my computer helps a little:). So here is to relaxing and unplugging...says the person posting a blog!  Lol!

No comments: