Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My New Normal Day 24. A Delicious Change!

I realized today that I have had yet another taste buds change!  Normally this means food that I have really liked is no longer something I can stomach.  However, this time it is the opposite!

I've never been a fan of berry flavored ice cream. I know, I'm crazy! But the other day I found something really interesting. Dove bars with raspberry sorbet inside!  Normally I would've passed by without a second glance. But for some reason this time I stopped and stared at them for a full minute! For some reason that sounded unbelievably good to me!  I grabbed the box and tossed it in my freezer.  When I first had one, the taste was so amazing! I normally don't like dark chocolate, however, the combination of the dark chocolate and raspberry sorbet was delicious!

Thank you taste buds for finally giving me a delight!  Lol!






No comments: