Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My New Normal Days 16 & 17. I Found an Apartment!!!

I have never had such a hard time finding a place to live before!  But as of today, I have secured a cute, little, itty bitty apartment not far from my office, in a good neighborhood and newly redone on the inside!  I had to pass on the in-unit washer and dryer but I'll live!  Lol!

I've never lived in a studio before but I'm going to learn the true meaning of streamlining here!  I love how it looks on the inside but it is very small. So I've decided it is my reversed TARTIS...smaller on the inside than it is on the outside!  I can't wait to get in there and put my touches on it and make it more homie. 

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and encouragement!!!


No comments: